Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With the Protect Page Feature

Hello,

I am currently in the process of trying to create an online seminar for purchase at www.lifepartnerschristianministries.com . I am aware of how to upload the seminar to the web page; however, I am not sure on how to get them only a month's access of the seminar. My goal is to be able to get them to pay for the online seminar on paypal and get them to have a month's access to the online seminar and once that month is done the page is no longer accessible. I know how to use the lock to protect the page, but I do not know how to make the page/password only good for a month for each person using it (which multiple people would be paying for a month's access at different times). If you know away to do this could you please help me with this. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so very much for your time.

Re: Help With the Protect Page Feature

You need a time sensitive, member management billing script..Click the below...

http://www.amember.com

You can do a bit of research and find some free alternatives, but they are mostly junk. amember is the best you can get for what you need.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Also, talking of paid for scripts, :

and

Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so very much for helping me figure out how to solve this dilemma.

Comment

I am wondering if you are familiar with the process of downloading and using the free trial with amember? If you are, would you know what I am doing wrong here?

I have tried to download the free trial that Amember offers to see if I like the program; however when I try to download the tester.php file to my server it keeps telling me the file has a virus. So I went to just download the actual free trial without making sure it works with the tester and I am finding myself at a road block not having any idea what to do with the files one I have extracted them from the Zip file.

Can you please help me. Thank you so very much for your time.

Comment

Amember works on the VH server, so you don't need to worry about the tester file. I installed amember to a folder I named amember, but when the server was upgraded a couple of months ago it trashed the amember program. Luckily, I wasn't using it yet. I don't remember if I had any trouble installing it to the server, but I'm guessing I had to use Filezilla, a much more robust FTP manager than the one that comes with Blue Voda. In any case, you'll find install info on the amember site; you might try this forum page for example: http://www.amember.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13
            CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
            CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
            CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

With your help I was finally able to understand where to put the amember files. I am now on my way to getting it all set up. Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
              X