Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a shopping cart but want Soholaunch

Hi,

I have been building a website using bluvoda for the past few years. I have a 3rd party shopping cart system in place but I am outgrowing it fast. I want to utilize the Soholaunch software but I have some questions.

I notice that Soholaunch needs to be installed on a fresh root directory. From what I understand this means I will need to completely rebuild my site using soholaunch. It will not integrate with the pages that I have built using bluvoda. Is this correct?

My concern is this. Can I begin using the soholaunch via fantastico and have my root directory swiped when I am ready to publish? I assume it will take some time to learn how to manange and build a new site in soholaunch. I just want to make sure that I can begin designing my new layout and have it ready to go before anything is reset.

Here is a link to my current website: http://www.vapebig.com/

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this particular topic and thanks in advance for any help,

Aaron

Re: I have a shopping cart but want Soholaunch

You can keep your existing site and add Soho.

Create a "subdomain" in cPanel. Name it "store" or "cart" or anything similar you like.
    CPanel will automatically create a subfolder with the same name.

Then, go in Fantastico and install Soho. When asked for the domain to install soho, select the "store.yourdomain.com subdomain and Soho will be installed there.

This way Soho will be installed in the "store" subfolder.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X