This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create subpages?

Hi, I am using bluevoda, could somebody help me to learn how to create subpage or sub/subpage. Here is my example: www.a1234567z.com/help/me/please, HELP is a main page, ME is a subpage and PLEASE is a sub/subpage. Thanks in advance and more power.

Re: How to create subpages?

Originally posted by john2004 View Post
    Hi, I am using bluevoda, could somebody help me to learn how to create subpage or sub/subpage. Here is my example: www.a1234567z.com/help/me/please, HELP is a main page, ME is a subpage and PLEASE is a sub/subpage. Thanks in advance and more power.
    Be sure you know the difference between a Sub-Directory and a Sub-Domain as discussed at length in this thread.

Also, it appears that you may also wish to review how to properly create Pages, especially if for a Sub-Directory >>
    TUTORIAL: How to (create and) name your BlueVoda web pages
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Be sure you know the difference between a Sub-Directory and a Sub-Domain as discussed at length in this thread.

Also, it appears that you may also wish to review how to properly create Pages, especially if for a Sub-Directory >>
      TUTORIAL: How to (create and) name your BlueVoda web pages
      Thanks and more power!

Comment

Seriously!

You should FIRST study the Tutorial above .... I have a feeling you do not understand the logic behind creating pages, and how they should be organized: you create individual pages and add them to your website but do not create individual pages separately in individual sub-directories ...

Your website's first page needs to ALWAYS be named as "index" and is simply published to your public_html/ directory.
        Each additional page needs to have a separate name, and is also published to the default public_html/ directory (as shown in the video Tutorial) .... not to a new sub-directory.
        TUTORIAL: How to publish your BlueVoda Pages

IF in fact you are trying to publish to a sub-domain or a Sub-Directory, this post might be of some help also.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X