tabbing thru Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tabbing thru Form

Is there a way to control how the tabbing goes in order on my web page form. I notice when I click on the first line of the form and tab it goes to the last box instead of the next box in line. Is there a way to control this.

Also when I ask for an email in my form, is there a way to make sure they input something in this field in order to send the form to me and if they don't an error message will come up saying that they have to input something in that box?

Thanks in advance for your help. Much appreciated.

Re: tabbing thru Form

Tab will move the cursor between fields in the ******logical order that these fields have been initialy created. The email that you will receive from your form will also have the same order. The only way to adjust this, is to re-make your form from scratch, building the fields in their natural order. DON'T simply create one field and then copy/paste it to create the next one. Create them from scratch. as soon as you have created a field, name it (because the default names that BV gives are always the same : T1, S1 etc)

You can have your fields validated, but you will need another script to do this. The general script is not suitable.
    Have a look at: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...html#post26480
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X