This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Audio file to site...

How can i add a audio file such Mp3,... to the site without showing the Window media player Logo or software, so when the user click on a link the file open directly through their browser??

Re: Adding Audio file to site...

On your Blue Voda, with the page you want the music to play, open the Page Properties, click on the Misc tab. I believe what you want is there in the Background Sound section in the middle of that window.

If that is not you want and only want a user to click on a link, not leave the page but hear the tune with no player, there are a few ways to do this. Why not make the link open a little tiny page with the background, making it harder to rip off.
    Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

I don't want the background sound..
      Now i add a mp3 file to my page so the users are able to download it .
      but i want a way that when the user click on the link listen to music online without downloading to their Pc.
      and i used media plug in (such Windows media player or Quick or real player) but in this way the audio file is starting Auto and the the Plug In logo is there in the page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

right now i checked your web site www.aSimpleLife.ca
        there is Media file and there is to link one is for downloading the media and one is for listening

Comment

Originally posted by r81 View Post
          How can i add a audio file such Mp3,... to the site without showing the Window media player Logo or software, so when the user click on a link the file open directly through their browser??
          The only way to do this is to upload the MP3 file to your public_html/ directory (for media files, it is recommended that you upload files using the Upload function in your cPanel found in FILE MANAGER) and to create a link (either a text link, or link an image or object) to the uploaded file itself.

When a Visitor clicks on the link to the MP3 file, the Visitor's system will automatically open whatever player they have selected as their default player, and the file will then play "upon demand" in that player on their local system.

* You can also suggest to Visitors that if they wish to download that file, they need only follow the typical RIGHT-CLICK > SAVE TARGET AS protocol.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X