• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Domain=two index.html

Troy Dobson
    getaliving.net

Hello'

I have a domain name getaliving.net. I added another domain name listpower.net. I am using smart ftp. I tagged the addon domain on the back of index.html/listpower. My pages work. However when I open the index.html in my primary domain and execute from the ftp I see my homepage. Also I find I have another index.htm under listpower and if I execute this in the ftp then it opens my getaliving homepage as well.

I can access both of my domains from my browser and both work.
    The problem I have is that I can't find the listpower index.htm in order to edit from the ftp. I have to edit in notepad and then bring it into the listpower file.

I have figured out how to make this work I'm just wondering if I have done something wrong to make it harder. Every time I load a revamp of the index file I am worried that I will mess up my primary homepage.

Thanks as allways

Troy

Re: Two Domain=two index.html

If you have added the second domain name as addon domain, then a new folder must have been created duting the procedure, Probably this new folder is called "listpower". It is in this new folder that all files relevant to your second site should be. Check it
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X