Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video seems to have Disappeared

Hi Dudes
    seem to be having a problem with sime video on my site.
    problem is it is not showing just a blank .
    shows when i preview through bluevoda though.
    made a page to test video but this does not show also.
    anyone got any ideas. there's the pages ?

http://www.aliensanonymous.org/funpage.html
    http://www.aliensanonymous.org/test.html
    http://www.aliensanonymous.org/pic's_and_videos.html

sitting here with my head in a bucket banging it with a wooden spoon.

Re: Video seems to have Disappeared

Hi Aliens, i've checked your funpage and the video works ok. The same goes for your test page. Wouldn't know where to lokk for video in your pic's and videos page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi naval
      Thanks for that
      thought i was going mad,
      dam microsoft downloaded updates for my windows xp ever since things have gone abit pear shaped, keep getting popups saying click to use activex on this web page. even in preview.
      will have to find out what they did.
      the video in pic's and video is under the picture of me.

thanks again.

Comment

Hi Aliens, well, i don't get any video here. Please note that i don't even get the Qick Time logo, which i should, so you'd better check your page. Maybe the floating bubbles script has interfered with the QT code.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Have taken the bubbles off now i still can't see the videos on any of the pages.
          but what you have seen on the pic's page is what i am getting it's abit like when you have an image missing a blank square with a small image in the top left hand corner. but i have not moved any thing.
          thank again.

Comment

Thanks naval for help
            sloved the problem restored computer back to last week before microsoft download.
            all seems to be working fine now.
            thanks,

Comment

Working...
            X