Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Menu

Good morning,
    Being an estate agent, I would like to offer my potential customers the possibility of sorting our properties for sale by price, location or size. I thought of doing this by using the "Go Menu", however, how do I then make sure that all of the matching properties show up together? Is this possible?
    Many thanks in advanced for your help!
    Benedetto Cereseto

Re: Go Menu

You would be better off purchasing a specialty "real estate listings" script (do a Google Search to find a vast selection to choose from) rather than tripping over yourself trying to divise some strategy to implement when figuring out a workable page design with multiple functions.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili,
      Thank you for your reply.
      I think I'll just do that!
      Regards,
      Bennyceres

Comment

Please note that you can install OpenRealty directly from your cPanel, Fantastico.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello Navaldesign,
          Thank you for your reply.
          How can I actually install OpenRealty from my cPanel? I'm not too familiar with this yet.
          Regards,
          Benedetto

Comment

Simply go in cPanel, click on Fantastico, and when it opens select the script from the left hand list.
            Then follow instructions on screen.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

sorry, just found it!

Comment

Grazie 1000!

Comment

Working...
                X