Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submit button in ABVFP doesn't work

Hi,
    I have published http://www.katerinamitsi-fmgroup.com/contact_form.html successfully, but when someone clicks on submit button (in my case "Υποβολή" as it is written in Greek) there is neither http://www.katerinamitsi-fmgroup.com/thankyou_page.html nor http://www.katerinamitsi-fmgroup.com/errorpage.php although these pages are published and you can find them if you google them. I created this form through ABVFP . Another question is if I have to use any e-mail address with my domain name in it because I only use this e-mail address I'm reaching you right now and I don't receive any contact form information either.

It is urgent that you answer A.S.A.P.

Thank you.

Re: submit button in ABVFP doesn't work

Forms that are processed with ABVFP can be either .html or .php.

Anyway, the problem is due to a typo you have: the action is set to be http://www.katerinamitsi_fmgroup.com...dbts_abvfp.php

Note the underscore _ instead of - in the domain name
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so much . It's very silly of me because I doublechecked hundreds of time every detail but I couldn't find it.
      I fill the form but all I get is the errorpage. Most of the times it says that the verification code is wrong but I can swear I type exactly what I see. And when finally the form accepts the code it says "Illegal Form Submission" although every field is filled correctly.
      Would you be kind enough to help me with this?
      Another question is: Is it possible for the visitor to see the errorpage notifications in Greek in case he doesn't know English?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Illegal form submission is a typical error message. It usually happens when the form URL (as you have it in your menus) contains www. and, instead, in the Database (ABVFP administration interface) it is saved without the www. (or viceversa) or, in anyway, there is some other difference between the two (propably the same _ instead of - typo ?)
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much indeed. I miss the details but I'm excused as I've been working with a computer only for about 3-4 years.
          Could you tell me if it is possible for the visitor to see the errorpage notifications in Greek in case he doesn't know English?

Thank you .

Comment

Καλημερα στη Αθηνα... Τι γινετε με τα ταχι ? ακομα απεργια ?

There is only one way:

Open the file "dbts_abvfp.php" in Notepad (on your computer)

You will see, among the lines of code, the error messages in plain english.
            Change them in Greek and Save.
            Upload the amended file in the ABVFP folder on the server.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X