This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12029 Error + Plugin Missing

I am trying to load a video off the server to play on one of my pages.
    When I go to test the page I get the message missing plugin.

I have tried with Expl. 7, 9, Chrome and FF, they are all giving the same message.

Am I missing a trick here.

Unfortunately I cannot load it on to the server because I am also getting error message 12029 and I cannot connect to the server.

Any Ideas.

Re: Missing Plug in !

Originally posted by StressJunky View Post
    Unfortunately I cannot load it on to the server because I am also getting error message 12029 and I cannot connect to the server.
    >> KNOWLEDGEBASE: 12029 Error

A 12029 error is a firewall issue error. This means that one or more firewalls is blocking your attempt to publish with BlueVoda. Please follow the below steps: 97% of the time this can be attributed to your Windows XP Firewall (and more typically Windows7 setup issues).
    Please follow the following steps...

1) Go to your computers control panel
    2) Click on widows firewall
    3) Click on exceptions
    4) Click on add programs
    5) Add BlueVoda to your list of programs
    6) Press ok
    7) Reboot your computer You have now successfully added BlueVoda to your safe programs list.
    You should not have this problem again. If the problem persists. Your computer might have a secondary firewall from Norton or MacAfee. You will also have to BlueVoda to their safe programs list. Also if you are working from an office or you are using your companies computer or internet connection. You company probably has some type of network firewall in place. Please contact your companies system administrator for instructions.

If it has been some time since you last published successfully, you may wish to confirm that you are publishing to the proper server and IP address, as many servers have been assigned new IP's and have been updated. If you do a WHOIS search,. you will find your IP address in the information, or you can always contact Support to confirm.

VodaHost Knowledgebase

VodaHost Help Center
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X