Pleasde can you overview this site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleasde can you overview this site.

To all at BV, its taken a long time to edit and produce this site, not 100% finished, but please can you review and make constructuive comments, spelling errors, etc. If images are not showing or overlaping please let me know.

Thank you in advance alts will be done within 24hrs of any issues noted

Re: Pleasde can you overview this site.

WOW! I wish I could have my ceiling painted by you! Ok, constructively, if this is your first time, not bad. A couple of critiques:

The home page is a little busy. It looks like you have a lot of information that you want to have on your site, which is great, but another side menu may be the way to structure all of your thoughts. A page for this, a page for that. Sometimes a page that is too busy can turn viewers off.

You need a home button. That or link the flash or the picture of the boy at the top to your home page. I was trying to get back to your home page and finally landed when I clicked on your about us page. For the most part, most designers link the header of their sites to the homepage because it's on all of the pages. In your case, that may be your best bet because adding another nav button across may throw your design out.

That's all for now; those are the two things that stood out. But great job so far. It has the potential to be a really good website.

Comment

Thank you for that, I have made alts to the home page and flash. Thank you, looking at the design of the front home page currently.
      Any other input would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I love your business! Wish it were available here in Mexico.
        Just a note. The picture at the bottom of the page above did not populate for me. Just thought I would let you know.
        Great Job!
        P V WebSolutions

Comment

Thank you for the comments, I will look at the images loading, I recently added the +1 to the page so there may be a conflict there.
          As for availability in Mexico, it can we are looking fior artists to do what we do in their own area city. We even train them up. :)

Comment

The video did not load for me at first but I had to allow an add-on to run in order to be able to watch it.

Something else I've noticed is that your pages do not have a consistent header and footer. An aspect as simple as that can take your design up a notch and give it a uniformed look.

Comment

Stressjunky, this is a very COOL business.
              But you've got too many things moving around on the index page.
              I would not be inclined to go any further into the site for fear of sensory overload.
              I suggest you choose the best photos you have of the ceiling work you do for the front page.
              Make a separate page to highlight success stories and really hone in on the core
              message you want to convey on the front page. People have very short attention spans!
              I like the header photos!
              In Firefox brouser you have some text overlapping. I also have this problem, seems Firefox spreads the text lengthwise longer than the other browsers.
              Good work.
              You've got a good niche offering and I'm sure you'll get attention from your site.
              Marcie
              www.redtractorfarm.com
              www.iloveacorns.com
              www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Thank you all for your comments working hard on Charitable ceilings at present, please any ideas how to make this more friendly to other engines, firefox, opera ertc. And as for video any way round having people have to load the add on?
                Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X