Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create a "Member Get Member" form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create a "Member Get Member" form?

Hi! Could you please help this, too?
    We want to create a "Member Get Member" form.
    If an "old" member invite someone to join as a member, the "old" member will get a bonus.
    How can we know this new member is invited by which "old" member?
    And also,
    if this "new" invited person fill up and submit our member form,
    the "old" member who invited the "new" person automatically will be informed by us by telling him or her....
    "Your Bonus Will be Sent if the person that you invite is Accepted".(something like that)
    Is It too much to ask? :)
    Thank you. DomoArigato.
    WSBlue.
    Still got a lot of things to learn about, hope after I figure them all out through all of your help, I can put them all together.

Re: How to create a "Member Get Member" form?

look like an affiliate program, visit here
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/aff...re-script.html
    Nyoman

Comment

Trima kasih. Nyoman. How is Bali?
      Will try to look it up.
      May I ask one more thing?
      If we need to have 4 files or pictures to be upload in our form, do we need to create 4 BROWSER... bars in BV website builder?
      Regards,
      WS Blue

Comment

as usual, Bali is still busy with their tourism project.
        anyway sure you need 4 browser field if you want to upload 4 file because one browser field is for one file. and make sure you also need to adjust the script you use to handle your form
        Nyoman

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoman
          as usual, Bali is still busy with their tourism project.
          anyway sure you need 4 browser field if you want to upload 4 file because one browser field is for one file. and make sure you also need to adjust the script you use to handle your form
          Mr. Nyoman.
          Can The Comm. Forum members help to write the php scipt if my form that I want to publish is not in English and Must I have an with Vodahost first?
          Thank you.
          WS_Blue

I think, The site that you provided is a affiliate programme with Vodahost. I want something like google e mail that we can invite others to be members.
          The person who received invitation can know, who invited him / her. And The person who does the invitation also can be informed, if after the person he invites, does accept and submit the form we created.
          Because, we offer Bonus for members to get us new members and we must know who get us the new members.
          Sounds complicated. Hope you understand my explaination. Thanks again.

Comment

sure if you ask for that and someone know they will give you any help, search for that script in this forum first, if you can not find according what you need you can go here ,there are many script ready to install, from free script untill commercial script you will find.

about the affiliate link above, that is not affiliate with vodahost but will be your own affiliate, just submit a ticket and ask for that, and vodahost will give you that script program, and about Gmail you were mentioning, i have no idea, search on google for more.
            Nyoman

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoman
              sure if you ask for that and someone know they will give you any help, search for that script in this forum first, if you can not find according what you need you can go here ,there are many script ready to install, from free script untill commercial script you will find.

about the affiliate link above, that is not affiliate with vodahost but will be your own affiliate, just submit a ticket and ask for that, and vodahost will give you that script program, and about Gmail you were mentioning, i have no idea, search on google for more.
              Thanks, Mr. Nyoman.
              Keep in touch!

Comment

Working...
              X