Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help inserting Google Translator

Hello,

I have tried to get help with this issue from other people's questions regarding this subject; however, it doesn't seem that my question is answered in any of them. My question is where do I place the following code in my website?

<div id="google_translate_element"></div><script>
    function googleTranslateElementInit() {
    new google.translate.TranslateElement({
    pageLanguage: 'en'
    }, 'google_translate_element');
    }
    </script><script src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>

Do I place it in an HTML box or do I place it in the page HTML? If I have to place it in the page HTML where do I place it (which option tab)? Please help me. Thanks

Re: Help inserting Google Translator

If you are talking about this website (http://www.lifepartnerschristianministries.com/) it's already on the website, top-left corner.
    This is why you are required to provide a URL to the site in question when you post.

None of the Google tools are visible until they are published, so if you are wondering why you can't see it, that's why.

Simply duplicate what you did on this site to whatever site you want to install it, on each page of the site.

(Keep in mind that the Google Chrome browser has a built-in Translate tool, which eliminates the need for all Visitors who are using Chrome to depend on your instralled button. Since this represents a variable to Visitor function, it is best to wait for a fellow Forum member with more coding expertise to definitively share the most correct method to install this code on a BlueV oda page and to position it properly rather than have it default to "float" page position. Hopefully someone will step up sooner rather than later: I spent far too much time scouring the Net already for a definitive answer!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X