Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automatic log-in does not work

HI,

I have trouble with automatic log-in. I am using iframes for forum, can this be reason, that auto login behave funny? If I go directly to forum and I log-in, it is fine. If I log-in on iframes, I am log-in, but forum do not recognise me.
    Any advice?

I am offered by phpbb to upgrade to phpbb forum 2.0.20. I am using 2.0.19. How much troble will be to instal it, if I decide to upgrade?

Thank you.
    www.photosc.blogspot.com
    www.slodental.com

Re: automatic log-in does not work

Yes, if you have used an Iframe to implement the forum in one of your normal pages, the cookies might not work. The same goes for forms in I frames.

In Fantastico there is already the new version (although not on all servers) If you have not yet worked with it, anf if the new version is available on your server, just unistall the old one and install the new. It will be much easier.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks,

I have some users and forum is picking up. If I instal new one, will I loose all?
      www.photosc.blogspot.com
      www.slodental.com

Comment

if you upgrade, the database will be upgraded automatic in this case you will not lose any one of your member, but if you uninstall and re install, you need to have a backup of your previous database to avoid losting member
        Nyoman

Comment

Working...
        X