OsCommerce and Soholaunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OsCommerce and Soholaunch

I installed OsCommerce and would like to meld my template web page with the OsCommerce template you provided. (Thank you for the thread on that!) I have not published yet.

Newbie Question: If I want to experiment with Soholaunch (That might be easier?)
    1.Should it be installed on a subdomain because the scripting is different?
    2. If so and I like Soholaunch better, is there a way to start my main DOmain from scatch? (I am looking at the customization features.)

Thanks,
    Gloria
    Gloria
    mender1@comcast.net

Re: OsCommerce and Soholaunch

OSCommerce has a lot more shipping capabilities and is more se friendly for products than Soho is. Soho, however is very easy to use. If you only have basic shipping needs and customizations - Soho is a friendly builder.

You can always re-write your site. I started building a site in Soho and am re-building it in BV now, using another shopping cart.

Lots of options!
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: OsCommerce and Soholaunch

HI Bethers, just to pick your brains a little, which shopping cart did you go for?

I need to get a small shopping facility (literaly only a few items) but want something really easy just to get me going, any thoughts would be great,

cheers

dave
      Dave

Law of Attraction Books
      Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
      Reiki Books

Comment

Working...
      X