Trying to publish pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to publish pages

I need some help here I have published my index page and some other pages but the links wont work. The only page that shows up is the Home page (index) can someone please help me with this problem.

Re: Trying to publish pages

It's not the links that don't work but how - or where - you have saved / published your pages. Use BlueFtp, connect to your site, and check the names and location of the pages. If you have created / used a subfolder, check if by mistake you have published in the folder.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me. Now you must keep in mind that you are trying to help a computer idiot ( a real dummy). When I up load pages it says upload successfull then I go to www. click on the link and this comes up.

" The requested URL /men.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." Can you please explain to me in simple terms what Im doing wrong. Thanks for any help you can give. If I cant get some help this ?????? computer will go out the window.

Comment

The only way i can help you is to have your loggin info - username and password - so i can look at your site. If you wish me to, please use http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html to let me know username and password.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navel, I got it working. I was the problem as I had used some caps in the html, Im getting there slowly. Thanks again for your help.
          Cheers Tony

Comment

Working...
          X