Soholaunch Blog Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch Blog Problems

I tried to insert an html code for a Podomatic Player to go on my blog, and it wouldn't show up. I then tried to open the blog manager to delete and try again, and it wouldn't open, so I had to uninstall Soholaunch, and Re-install it. I am now ready to try again My question is, how can I embed a podcast player, or You Tube video code into my blog post on soholaunch? Keep in mind that I already tried the Media Player function. Thank you

Re: Soholaunch Blog Problems

1. Streaming, or Broadcasting audio or video using a VodaHost Hosting account is not permitted according to the Terms of Service that applies to your hosting account. Any instance of violation, or overage of server resources allottment, and the server will automatically suspend your hosting account, and there is no recourse or refund.

2. To properly add functions and abilities to Soholaunch, you will likely need to select and add a specific plug-in, which you may find using the link below.

* In any event, you should become familiar with the official Soholaunch resources to assist you learning how to better manage and evolve your Soholaunch installation by using the links below ... there is extremely limited assisstance available to you within these VodaTalk Forums.

Soholaunch Video Tutorials

Soholaunch Users Manual

Soholaunch Support & Forums

>> Soholaunch PLUGIN Library
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X