Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• building with bluevoda & exporting

good day

I am currently building a website with bluevoda.
    I also already own a domain by godaddy.com
    sitename = www.VSAP.BE (mind the Belgium extention as I've somewere read a limited of extentions accepted)

my question = can I build the website & upon final export it into the common files in order to get them onto godaddy.com & running my domain.

2nd question : is vodahost able to accept/provide a domain with an .be extention (Belgium)

Hope above is clear.

Rgds
    Alie

Re: building with bluevoda & exporting

1. No. BlueVoda will only publish to a VodaHost server. You can purchase your ".be" Domain elsewhere, then purchase hosting from VodaHost, and "point" your Domain which resides with your Registrar to your hosting account to properly render your website as an Add-On to a single account.

2. Almost answered above .... you will need to purchase a ".be" Domain from a local Registrar that offers them. Once you have purchased hosting from VodaHost, you can then publish your website created using BlueVoda to your assigned server (the only way to publish a BlueVoda created website is to publish it to a VodaHost server) and go back to your Domain Registrar to "point" your Domain to your hosting account.

There are many video Tutorials to help you get through these processes, but the simple logic above needs be clear first.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X