Oh Boy, In WAY over my head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Boy, In WAY over my head

Okay guys, my wife is starting her own business. She asked me to create a web page for her business. I thought "Web Page? How hard can this be??"

Set up her domain at fatcow, built the web page, published the web page.....so far life was sweet. Wife was happy, I'm happy, lots of good points with the wife for the hard work :)..................and then she asked the dreaded question.........."Why does my web page not show up on Google when I search for it in our town"

Started some searches and found the nasty three little letters SEO. Guys, I like to think I'm smarter than the average bear but SEO is driving me to drink! More info than I can shake a stick at, don't know what's good, what will work, will it break the web etc.

I've added the site (http://www.removed.com) to MSN, YP, submitted to google, and about 50,000 other search pages but now avail.

So I'm asking for any help you can spare to help me understand how to get her page optimized with correct format. ANY help would be greatly appreciated and accepted with all humility............................

Re: Oh Boy, In WAY over my head

I'm sorry but this forum is to provide help for VodaHost customers, and you are not.
    You can, of course, read all the material you can find in the SEO forum.

Your link has been deleted, as no links to non VH sites is permitted.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Oh Boy, In WAY over my head

hmmm...must have missed that. thanks for the help and I'll view the SEO's

Comment

Working...
      X