changed a few things please give me feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changed a few things please give me feedback

ive changed a few things on my site but not quite sure realy, if you could give feedback that would be greathttp://www.allstarfaces.com
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: changed a few things please give me feedback

Hi There

Great. Loads quickly, no clipping problems and looks good......I'm not letting my 6 year old see the Anakin Skywalker aka HK picture!

Nick

Comment

lol thanks nick realy appreciate that

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

hi, your site's great-only 1 minor problem when i clicked on the 'contact us' page i got a script error, but i continued with it & everything was fine.

love the little guy jumping through the hoops too!

cheers, sally j

www.solidwoodfurnitureuk.com

Comment

in you Contact Page I can't send e mail, you may wanna consider using .php pages for easy form to send you emails. Otherwise your site looks great.

All the Best.
          jahnSELE

Comment

Nice and professional looking site. I think it's my browser but I keep getting a debug error when I try to click on any nav button. The front page looks fabulous though. Well done and good luck with your business.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hey thanks you guys for taking the trouble to look its realy appreciated cos without this support i dont think id be where i am , the email prob not sure what that is, its a link type mailto is that ok? and url is mailto:gary@allstarfaces.com is that ok, lol always somhting to do with these sites isnt there

Comment

why do so many pages have text written over text

Comment

sorry yat not sure what you mean there are you seeing text over text?

Comment

Originally posted by yat
                    why do so many pages have text written over text
                    I don't think you can get away from that using any drag and drop software Yat.
                    You will see that the images stay still while the text overlaps the images or text depending on how it was set up. I try to keep most of my text in one single text box. Even my links I try to keep in that same text box.

If you use mozilla firefox. It has a feature, where u press ctrl + or ctrl - to enlarge the text or make them smaller.

I find it easier to use mozilla while making the site, so you can preview as large as you like and try to make the text/images accordingly.

If you have Mozilla. you will notice all the sites on here will get out of wack as soon you start enlarging the text. ctrl+ try it and see.

This is the first time I'm trying Voda. I love it. Very easy and powerful software. you just have to work around the images/text overlaps.

Mike
                    http://www.atexflooring.ca
                    http://www.newfloor.ca

Comment

Just got around to looking at your site. I love the title pages with the star! On the about us page in the bottom paragraph, suggestions is mis-spelled. Also I would suggest being consistent in your navigation bars. For example, if you are on your "other" page, you don't have a button for contact or links. On your "Film" page you don't have the "other" button, etc. Other than that, I think it looks great!
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

done! thanks for that

Comment

Very enjoyable and attractive site. Spent a lot of time and found a few - very few - misspellings: GAry Neville instead of Ga... : the last Ebay is ebay: "Ebay fail" to Ebay fails. Small stuff indeed. Also a sentence there as follows:"it's ginner spot fakes...." I think you are saying difficult for a beginner to ....?

I got no over lapping which is great considering all the oppotunities on this type of site.

Good luck; good job.

DDS
                          Dave
                          http://www.peacoatpress.com
                          ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

No sooner said than done ,we realy appreciate the help you guys.
                            thanks for reading the section "about us" must say it wasnt the page i gave most time and effort to hence the mistakes http://www.allstarfaces.com

Comment

Working...
                            X