This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login with social media account

Is it possible to set up a login database on a website that will allow the user to login/register with their Facebook account?

I've been asked by a client if this would be possible and my initial response was a bit skeptical. They want a website (that I'm creating) with normal registration/login option, but wants to know if it's also possible to add the option of giving users the ability to register/login using their Facebook account.

Would this require a certain type of integration with a specific Facebook page/fan page? What about logging in with a Twitter account?
    George
    www.virtuosocreative.com

Re: Login with social media account

This is an "Authentication" Social Plugin hosted by Facebook (meaning creating a DB to capture Logon details is not possible), and which is explained mid-page here > http://developers.facebook.com/docs/guides/web/

Will require you to use the 0Auth 2.0 Login coding instead of the simple BV Login scripting, and to customize the code to be able to use with BlueVoda.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

hey eric... thanks so much for the response! :) I'm sorry for responding to late. Been busy with a lot of things lately and haven't had much time at the computer. This helps a ton and I think I'll be able to figure it all out from there.

Thanks again!
      George
      www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

Always my pleasure, George!

You have my number, so don't hesitate calling for an immediate discussion!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X