This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published Pages Way Too Long

Despite the fact that I have saved my pages at about 800 to 1000, they come up as crazy long when published, and a simple scroll down becomes a rapid drop to black nothingness.
    I have tried moving the side measurement and going into page properties. Still no luck.
    What am I doing wrong?
    This site is for my dad who is turning 90 in a few days. I handle all his affairs now. I'd love to show it to him as a present since, at his age, not many other presents are wanted.
    please help!

Thanks

Re: When I publish, my pages are WAAAAAY LONG!!

Using the BlueVoda Toolbar:
    VIEW > PAGE PROPERTIES > Enter values for Page Width, Page Height ... Save.

To double-check you do not have an "orphaned object" (like a misplaced textbox, a shape, etc.) somewhere on the page, using your keyboard: simultaneously CONTROL+A which will "select/highlight" all objects on your page, "outlining" them with the object toggles. Use the workpane window scroll to examine the entire visible page to locate any objects that may be hidden previously, and delete them.

BlueVoda will by default automatically "allow" pages to extend further than Page Properties Rules to accommodate any object placed onto the page in order to display it as part of the page proper.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Published Pages Way Too Long

Its your menu bar that needs the tabs brining in as it measures:
      3861px;height:15947px wide
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Published Pages Way Too Long

Ah! Thanks Chris. I will have to figure out how to fix that.

Comment

Working...
        X