X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• novice help to center my page

Hello all,

Firstly guys I'm a novice which is how I think I got into this mess. Secondly I used BlueVoda to create my (php) pages which I thought was really cool...until a friend of my said "hey your site is all out of whack" and sent me a screenshot of what it looks like his end. The site looks good from my end in both FF and IE, I also looked at it on my ****** and it looks pretty good to me.

The fact of the matter is it doesn't auto adjust itself to the users screen settings which is why its out of whack, I get that. However what I don't understand is how I am going to fix it. I don't really understand the whole CSS thing, only that its for styling and telling the site to look pretty and stuff.

Guys, what I need here is someone who would be kind enough to assist me with helping set the already built site to self adjust to any users screen resolution. I have tried all sorts of tutorials but they talk about starting from fresh and I just cant do that right now, surely this site can be adjusted with someone's know how? I really am out of ideas and short of hair now cos I think I pulled 90% of it out...lol

if someone has the time and wouldnt mind checking out the site. http://bandnmarket.com tell me how it appears there end I would appreciate it. I am lead to believe that the positioning of everything is off center and not adjusting itself to the end users screen size etc.

Thanks everyone

Re: novice help to center my page

Originally posted by jharvey1029 View Post
    if someone has the time and wouldnt mind checking out the site. http://bandnmarket.com tell me how it appears there end I would appreciate it.
    This is not a URL hosted at VodaHost, nor are you a BlueVoda User.
    These VodaTalk Forums are exclusive support for VodaHost hosting clients and bona fide Users of BlueVoda.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X