This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble with facebook like button

I did all the steps as instructed by blue voda but can't get the facebook like button to show up in preview nor when published.
    I copied the code from facebook, inserted it into an html box and saved the page in php. When I previewed the page it was not there. When I published the page it was not there either. Am I missing something?
    Thanks,
    Sandy
    www.sanshinmartialarts.com

Re: trouble with facebook like button

Read the instructions carefully once again .... says that Preview will not show it properly.

It IS there on your Index page, although you should re-position the BlueVoda HTML Box downward on the page, as it is up in the header area ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok, yes it shows up now. Thanks.

Comment

It is still glitchy and doesn't let me move the fb icon to a different location. Also, does it have to be a php or html?

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          Read the instructions carefully once again .... says that Preview will not show it properly.

It IS there on your Index page, although you should re-position the BlueVoda HTML Box downward on the page, as it is up in the header area ...
          If you are in fact following the instructions HERE there can be no mistaking what steps need attention.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X