Spreadsheet to Webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spreadsheet to Webpage

I was wondering if there's a way to place a spreadsheet calculator on a webpage with a few fields editable by the customers ... I started another thread, and placed an example of what I'd like it to look like a couple days ago, but I got no response and my inquiry deleted, so I would greatly appreciate any direction that anyone can provide... I've used BV since '07, and I consider myself a pretty loyal customer, so I would appreciate some kind of notification if my thread is deleted along with a reason for it's deletion... Thank you for any help anyone can provide.
    BeauxArtsFair.com
    ShawnJohnsonPhotography.com
    GlassIllusions.net

Re: Spreadsheet to Webpage

<<i'm not sure why your thread has been deleted or by whom.

Briefly: you can't place a Excel spredsheet in a webpage, as these are not objects that can be "understtod" or "rendered" by the browser.

If you search (Google or other) you will find on the net some (paid) software that converts excel spreadsheets to Javascript driven forms (looking like the origianl spreadsheet) that you can then add in your page using a HTML box.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Spreadsheet to Webpage

Thank you Naval... So it needs to be a Javascript type of form... OK, I'll check into it.
      BeauxArtsFair.com
      ShawnJohnsonPhotography.com
      GlassIllusions.net

Comment

Working...
      X