This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Turkish Lira to PayPal

I am a member from Turkey. I want to add Pay Pal buttons on my site but there is no TR (turkish liras) in the currency list.

how TR (turkish liras) can be added in currency list?

Re: Currency - how TR Can be added?

PayPal does allow you to process Turkish Lira, but you will have to create the buttons and other elements on the PayPal site itself ... providing you established your PayPal Account as a "Turkish Member."

Because they only process the Turkish Lira to PayPal Members that established their account at PayPal-Turkey, you will likely have to instead use the Euro in order to provide a more universal currency for visitors to use (which PayPal will convert to Turkish Lira to make deposits to you, if you prefer).

Otherwise, if you set up your eCommerce using Turkish Lira, only those customers that are "Turkish" and Members of PayPal will be able to use your site.....

Reference >> https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c..._intro-outside
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasili,

Thank you very much for your answer.

My website adresses to Turkish people only . Thus, no need to use universal currency, least today.

I have Turkish Pay Pal account. I had created button at Paypal. It said "copy the code". I'd copied the code in the html of the button ı created in BV-in before tag?? but the currency was still seen $.

What should I do to accept Turkish Lira?

Thanks in advance

Opus

Comment

The code you received in PayPal's site goes in a HTML box, not in the BlueVoda PayPal button.
        Then you can size and move the HTML button wherever you need the PayPal button to appear.

In all cases, do NOT add the code in the Inside Tag of the BV PayPal button. Do NOT use BV's PayPal buttons for TR
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          The code you received in PayPal's site goes in a HTML box, not in the BlueVoda PayPal button.
          Then you can size and move the HTML button wherever you need the PayPal button to appear.

In all cases, do NOT add the code in the Inside Tag of the BV PayPal button. Do NOT use BV's PayPal buttons for TR

thank you. ı will try.
          opus

Comment

Working...
          X