This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tutorials for new jQuery tools,

The new jQuery tools included in the latest release of BV look interesting, but we need tutorials explaining what each of them is for and how to configure them. For example, what is the jQuery Slider or the Progress Bar supposed to do? I've looked in this forum (searched "jquery" in the lower-R-corner search bar) and found nothing. PLEASE add these tutorials ASAP, or if you already have them hidden somewhere, please provide a link!!!

Which reminds me, is there somewhere I can find tutorials for these tools that BV has included for at least 18 months:

- Active X
    - Java (separate from Javascript)
    - Plugins
    - HTML vs. Script

Thanks.

Re: Need tutorials for new jQuery tools,

OK, looks like this is the place to get the lowdown on what each jQuery tool is for, capable of, and how-to:
    jQuery UI is a curated set of user interface interactions, effects, widgets, and themes built on top of the jQuery JavaScript Library. Whether you're building highly interactive web applications or you just need to add a date picker to a form control, jQuery UI is the perfect choice.

Comment

Re: Need tutorials for new jQuery tools,

In the jQuery dialog tool, I'm having no trouble getting text, images, shapes, i-frames, and even YouTube videos to appear and work as they should. So why can't I get a simple php form to work in the dialog tool?

I'm using BV's form wizard to create a simple "Survey" form, and when I drag the form into the dialog, it looks OK. But when I preview or publish it:

- I can't switch the radio-button selection from one button to another (the initial selection stays unchanged)
      - The "Send" button appears to react when clicked, but I'm not redirected as specified in the form's settings and get no email at the address I should

But when I drag the same form out of the jQuery dialog and try using it (as a regular element on the page), it works fine. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
      X