check box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check box

hi how can ensure the check box is checked before my client can submit the form?

Re: check box

Double click it and select "Validate"

Make it Required.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

there is no 'validate' option. there is only 2 tabs. general & events. i am referring to the 'checkbox' element in a form

Comment

This is only available in BV version 12

Otherwise you can implement some code yourself . There are several code snippets available on the net, and in particular http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...acceptterm.htm

If yours is not a "Agree to Terms" checkbox, you can always customize the messages.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

will i be able to download BV version 12, install it and not risk losing my pages?

Comment

ok installed. problem solved. thank you

Comment

Working...
            X