Publishing Issue - Please help asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Issue - Please help asap

why am I not able to view even a simple splash page correctly in both IE and FF?
    here is the link: http://truemoneymiracle.com/TT_Splash.html I see it correctly only in IE.

I have tried building this page and viewing from 2 different computers my laptop (windows7) and my desktop (XP) If I design it to properly view in IE, it's screwy in FF and the opposite is also true.

Both computers are scanned regularly and I use CC. I don't remember ever having such issues with the old BV that I had used years back and returned because of the simplicity - but am now pulling my hair out (and it's snowing here so I'm gonna get COLD) ..........

Please help me remedy so I can get this page up and running correctly.
    TX...

Re: Publishing Issue - Please help asap

The problem is somehow caused by the flash object you have embedded in your page. If you remove it there should be no issue.

If by removing it the issue is settled, try adding it again and test
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X