Can I do this with Bluevoda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I do this with Bluevoda?

I have read your sticky "How to ask for assistance" but I can't provide the information you ask for because I have not created my website yet.

I am new to Bluevoda and am willing to research and learn to use it, but only if I am going to be able to achieve my goal.

I want to produce a Holiday Caravan Booking site with features similar to a classified ads site. My users will need to be able to register to use the site and pay a registration fee (paypal) and then be able to log in and produce & edit their own 'Ads'. They should be able to upload photos (up to 10) & update an availability calender.

I am fairly confident from what I have read about Bluevoda that I should be able to do this, but don't want to waste valuable time if it is not possible.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Re: Can I do this with Bluevoda?

This is not possible (directly) in any website builder. It requires advanced programming knowledge in PHP and MySQL.
    You can either outsource it to a programmer or search for a readymade script.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Can I do this with Bluevoda?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X