Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 forms on a page - big problem!

Hello,

I serched through old questions and tried to implement some of the suggestions but still, my forms don't work like they should:
    First - each form has a different success page which is connected to but I recieve the same success page no matter what form I fill in + each form is to be sent to a different email account which, again does not happen..
    Second - My current clients won't use English filling the form and so, the information I recieve in my email is all gibrish...

Any help?
    Thanks!
    Yael

Re: 2 forms on a page - big problem!

>> How to ask for assistance
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: 2 forms on a page - big problem!

Two forms on a master page will NOT work with the built in form processor, because BV only ads the necessary code for form processing once, so the settings for one form will also become settings for the other.

Solution : For one of the forms, act as usually (Built in form processor etc).
      <second form: Double click it and set the action to be "success.php" and the encoding type "multipart/form-data", where "success" is your "success" page (any name you like) for the specific form.
      Now, in this "success" page, add a form. Make it small enough and do NOT add any form objects (editboxes, textareas, buttons etc)

Double click it and check the "Use built in form processor"
      Set all properties as if this was your actual form (subject, email, actions to perform) and set the "success" page to be the page it self. Set the page extension to be .php
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X