A Child's Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Child's Palace

Here is the website I've been working on. I didn't want to show it until I had all the product pages up, but it will be tomorrow night before I can finish - so there are some products in the clock and desk line that aren't published yet.

Let me know what you think:

www.achildspalace.com
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Re: A Child's Palace

Hi Bethers,
    Seeing all of your wonderful things for the children makes me realize how much I miss the little ones. Everything works good for me, you do have a little overlapping and kids room the links is broken. You did a great job!
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Bethers,

Works very well. Not all the links on the resources page worked and the kids room link isn't working. Apart from that good site, loads nice and quickly even with all the pictures!
      Top notch
      Cheers
      Nick

Comment

Hi Bethers,

Yes, spotted the broken link but apart from that it looks excellent. Like the uniformity between all images and colour. Worked seamlessly, quickly and I didn't spot any overlapping. Good job Missus.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Im in agreement Bethers! Very Good Job!!! Makes me wish I had my boys young again...ok, not that much!..lol...very nice!
          kate

Comment

Thanks, all. Forgot to mention that I have to build that room yet LOL - and I just got one of the links pages added before my eyes forced me to bed last night - 4 am was as late as I could work!

Whoever saw any overlapping, can you tell me where you saw it and what browser you are using? I spent about 6 hours yesterday working back and forth between IE, Firefox and Netscape, and changing some sizes, etc - to get rid of all overlapping on the 3 computers in this house. But if there's still some I can get rid of, I certainly would like to try.

Thanks so much for all your very kind and wonderful words. I sure wish they had all this fun stuff for kids when I was buying it!
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

What a wonderful site. Very Very professional looking. I liked the transitions between the pages. Great job.
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hi Bethers,

I saw the overlap, it is just a little...right under the rugs..clocks on the first page. I'm on IE Looks good thought, I say a job well done so far!
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Very good, Bethers: you take all the fun out of scouring new sites- no over laps; no misspellings,; everything flows nicely, loads quickly and - most important- the site sells the products.

One small "jolt" was the type face change in the resources section. It did match the Maxie links type face and is certainly not a criticism; just a comment.

DDS
                  Dave
                  http://www.peacoatpress.com
                  ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Thank you Thank you - means a lot to me.

Dave, I'm still looking at changing that type - it's what is used by the program I use to get links - and I haven't changed that - probably should keep it the same. I was thinking that comic sans has probably been overused as a font, but I like it and it seems good for the product.

Thank you all for your words.

I removed the purple line that I think might have been causing the overlap on your computer SC - I'd rather not have that design part, than have it cause any problems.

So glad to have all your eyes.
                    Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Its a very nice site, Really cute things for kids, but when I looked at it, the Kids Room Theme page showed " page not found ".

germansg
                      Victorian Secret
                      http://www.victoriansecrets.metoyu.com
                      Dream Work 2
                      http://www.metoyu.com

Comment

very very nice Mrs.Bethers ,it very much fits the job, about kids wonderful!

Comment

Wow, what a lovely site! Well done :o)
                          I just found out I'm expecting my first baby and your site has made me even more excited! (and my partner even more scared of all the money it's going to cost him lol)
                          I'll be bookmarking to have another look in a few months :o)

Comment

In the next month or two, we will have back all the child beddings also - there will be 10 of the themes. In soft cotton for babies and children!

Thanks for the kind words and congrats on your upcoming baby!
                            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

I agree, nice transitions and a good job. I don't have kids, but this site has a lovely theme and feel to it.
                              Terri
                              www.ice-tropic.com
                              www.janebondtravel.com
                              www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

Working...
                              X