Images gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images gone...

Last night I spent 5hrs changing the look of one of my sites. All is well. This AM I looked at my BV files/pages again and random images are missing. Mind you, I did not close any of the files. They were still there in the BV Web Builder.
    I did mention that I received a strange error message as I was publishing the last page: Righ&t of selection
    Yes, with the ampersand included in the message.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Re: Images gone...

Resolved with a reinstall of BV.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

I am experiencing the same problem, I had to reload all the Images and I'm trying the right click on images & locking them this time. only time will tell!
      But also after doing this I republished them again and when I go to preview they open fine one at a time but if you use your menu buttons on the preview page you sometimes won't get to properly load some pages.
      I'm not sure why but I'm still waiting for my webpage to propagate to the internet at this time so I can confirm if all pages have published.

Keep the wind on your face and your eyes open!
      We are all proud of you!
      DTR

Comment

Originally posted by dtr View Post
        I am experiencing the same problem, I had to reload all the Images and I'm trying the right click on images & locking them this time. only time will tell!
        But also after doing this I republished them again and when I go to preview they open fine one at a time but if you use your menu buttons on the preview page you sometimes won't get to properly load some pages.
        I'm not sure why but I'm still waiting for my webpage to propagate to the internet at this time so I can confirm if all pages have published.

1. What is the Domain you are publishing to? (This information is required in your post, per How to ask for assistance)
        ....Remember the Tip in this post??

2. Yours is a new account ... are you publishing to your Primary Domain, or to an Add-On Domain? Your answer to this question will assist in confirming that the Directory is properly created.

3. Being a new BlueVoda User, likely you are still unaware that PREVIEW only offers an abbreviated Browser view of your BlueVoda created web page based on the files in your Local System only, since scripts are not fully associated for full functionality and links not capable of actually linking (it is a "local view" only). Thus, PREVIEW is a tool to "proof" layout and design only, and is not intended nor capable for you to use to "test" your pages. It is possible that the images are not displaying until they are uploaded to the server during the normal Publish processing.

Also, if you re-read the above posts carefully, Terry was able to resolve his intermittent BV issue by downloading a fresh copy of BV to install over his previous copy so it would "over-write" any damaged program files. If in fact you can view a fully published page and images are missing from the original first Saved and then properly Published page, you should also re-load BV in an attempt to repair any corrupted files that may have been a result of transmission or connection issues during original download.
        > Download BlueVoda

> BlueVoda Tutorials. .Complete A-Z Tutorials covering all aspects of building and publishing a website with the BlueVoda Website Builder.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X