This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emails not working

i have my domain registered with nemesco, but hosted here. i know how to set up new email accounts, such as info@mydomain. however, your tutorials don't tell me how to get it to work so that it recieves mail. also i don't want to check it through outlook and such. i want to login to my c-panel and check my mail. how do i do that? how do i get the account to accept the mail?

thanks in advance

suzanne

Re: emails not working

Hi, Please see the following tutorials: 1) - On Horde: http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-...torials/horde/ 2) - On SquirrelMail: http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-.../squirrelmail/ The tutorials will show you how to manage your email via your cPanel webmail software.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

well thanks, but if i knew what the problem is i wouldn't be asking for help.

the tutorials only tell me how to make a new email name. i have done that but when i try to send an email to it it doesn't work. i don't get error messages in hotmail to say the mail hasn't been sent. i don't want to trawl through clip after clip trying to find out what is wrong. it's hugely time consuming and frustrating to sit through yet another thing that doesn't help me. i want someone to look at it for me and tell me step by step what to do.

the links you have attached both go to the same page with multiple clips to watch, but how am supposed to know which one will tell me how to correct the problem when i have no clue what the problem is in the first place?

what i'm asking for is; the problem is so-and-so, you need to do this-and-this to correct it.

unless you can point me to the exact clip to watch, they are not going to help i'm afraid.

thanks

Comment

Hi; What is the email address that you cannot receive mail to? :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hi,

it's info@allnaturalhorses.co.uk

suzanne

Comment

This email issue is a result of improper DNS/Nameserver entries at the domain's Registrar, as evidenced by her further issues and difficulties discussed in her other thread.

Until these Add-On Domains are properly structured, the DNS entries correctly made, and a broader understanding of the relationships of each to a hosting account is reached, this email issue will continue to remain.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X