Cannot view web pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot view web pages

OK maybe this a little silly, but I have tried to figure it out and cannot get my site at tradesphoenix.com to quit listing the directories and files. I have hunted through and tried various renames and removals of index.pdf and just can't the ----- to work.
    Anybody over here have any ideas? PLease help, I really need to get this site going. Help!
    If you go to www.tradesphoenix.com you will see what I mean. Because of that I will probably have to uninstall and then reinstall, just to make sure it's clean.

admin@tradesphoenix
    Gloria
    mender1@comcast.net

Re: Cannot view web pages

Hi sagesphoenix,

I looked at your website but got 3 different warning mesages....
    warning............public_html/index.php on line 13
    your home index page should be "index.html"

try publishing a new page in BV with the correct index name for your main site then another index page in a seperate folder containing your php files.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Your problem is that you have not configured correctly the script you have uploaded on your site. From the message, i understand that you may have not respected the necessary folder structure, and you just might not have uploaded all the required files.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, I am a new learner in computer webdesign. I have earlier used Bluevoda to design 10 pages for my web site www.xuankong-liufa.com hosted with VodaHost that was registered a few days ago. As the graphic colour and image designed by Microsoft Power points and corel transfered to BluVoda look bad so I have to redesign all over again By FrontPage and use Frontpage website.Now I have a front page website but hosted with VodaHost.

I have managed to upload my webpage By Fronpage instead by Through control panel. Forum phpbb worked well for two day . I have decided to Unstal frontpage extention as ADVISED by advsie guide thereof. Now All my forum and content of xuankong-liufa.com ARE COMPLETELY GONE.Myself and All my members cannot see anything when we try to browse in the Internet explorer for xuankong-liufa.com.

Please advise-Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Lincoln
        www.xuankong-liufa.com

Comment

I have also decided to use only control panel to manage my website.Please advise How I apply File manager to do so.There is always erro 500 appeared each time I want to upload,improve and overwrite my webcontent using frontpage.Thank

Lincoln
          www.xuankong-liufa.com

Comment

Hi lincoln
            I use Blue Voda to Create and Publish(copy to website) but there are
            special help videos available within Voda which can help you with
            frontpage uploading....Have a look below...
            Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

On the matter of lost pages, I am sure a more senior member will be along to help you shortly....
            Last edited by davidundalicia; 04-23-2006, 04:05 PM. Reason: left out something
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Frontpage has the ability to either publish directly to your site. However, you can also upload the saved on your computer html pages using BlueFTP or whichever FTP program you are used to. And why did you disable Frontpage extensions?
              Please also note that enabling or disabling Frontpage extensions CANNOT affect php2BB in any way, so at least your forum should be absolutely visible. So it must be something else. Can you connect to your site with FTP ?
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank alot. I rely solely on tutorial to go on. I can;t find any guide to use FTP manager to publish , I find tutorial by frontpage to do the publishing so I just followed accordingly , at least Forum and Webcontent In other presentation not in normal form show up.When I have learnt the guide by your not o recommend frontpage publishing, I uninstalled frontpage extention, since then , hours ago all gone Blank and now, the Frontpage EXTENTSION cannot be REINSTALLED when I tried to.Error 500 shown up when I try to apply frontpage to do republishing.

Lincoln From Bangkok
                www.xuankong-liufa.com

Comment

I learnt that only website designed by BlueVoda apply BlueFTP, if BlueFTP can be applied in Frontpagewebsite, I would apply so.Thank you

Lincoln
                  www.xuankong-liufa.com

Comment

BlueFTP is an FTP program as all others. You cab use it independently from BV, to just upload your Frontpage pages on your site
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X