Retrieving Form Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrieving Form Information

Help please. Is there a way to retrieve information that has been filled out in a form when it had the wrong box checked.. IE it came with only the IP address listed? Is there somewhere on the server that the information is stored and encrypted? I see log files with IP addresses. Is there a way to trace those back to the original people. I was not aware that the form was not working correctly because the emails were going to my partner and not to me, and he deleted the emails thinking that they were mine. Your assistance is GREATLY appreciated!!

Re: Retrieving Form Information

There is no way to find the data submitted unless you had set the form to also store data on the server (in a CSV file) or in a database.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X