Moving checkout buttons to end of shopping cart - STEP 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving checkout buttons to end of shopping cart - STEP 4

Hi I am new to soholaunch and I am in the middle of creating the website, and have a couple of "frustrations" about the payment procedures. Could somebody out there direct me on the best way to do the following.

1) When I choose a product the payment option table comes up on the left hand side showing the standard "checkout Button" & "Google Checkout" button respectively. At this point in the journey I do not want these buttons to show as I want the customer to always view the "Cart/basket" first before buying. Is there anyway to either hide these options or remove them

2) On the subject of the "Google Checkout Button"

A)

Currently when you "View the Shopping Cart" - the "Google Checkout" button appears next to the "Continue Shopping" & "standard Checkout Button" respectively

Again at this point in the journey I do not want this button to appear. I want to remove or hide this button.

B) I want the "Google Checkout" button to appear at the bottom of "STEP 4: VERIFY ORDER DETAILS" along with the "Paypal" Payment method which is already there.

I know this is a lot to ask but your help in these issues would be greatly appreciate.

For me the standard shopping cart setup just does not seem logical to me. Essentially all the payment methods should be at the end of the journey and should not be forced on the buyer ( especially the google checkout button)

Thanks again for any help or comments

Re: Moving checkout buttons to end of shopping cart - STEP 4

This issue has been discussed at length in the Soholaunch Forums, with many different solutions offered.
    >> http://forum.soholaunch.com/

It can also be researched using the Soholaunch "How Do I" questions archive.

If you do not find a solution, you are instructed to create a Support Ticket to Soholaunch for a personal response, as the Soholaunch Support Forums has a moratorium on adding new members at this time. Alternatively, you can also purchase a Support Services Package from Soholaunch, and this will open the doors to personal solutions from Soholaunch directly.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X