domain name servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain name servers

I purchased my domain names from GoDaddy. I have went into godaddy and added the following name servers for Vodahost: ns9.vodahost.com and ns10.vodahost.com. My first question is are these the correct name servers or should I have entered the IP addresses shown on my welcome email?

My second question is can I temporarily maintain my email at on both email servers until I get the domain names tranfered to Vodahost?

I have setup an email account through Cpanel and sent a test email to my account and I tried to check it in squirel mail. The mail has not came through. Am I doing something wrong?

Re: domain name servers

As it turns out I am receiving some emails on my existing mail server account and a couple have went through on vodahost. Is there a confilict or should I be getting the emails in both places?

Comment

Re: domain name servers

I cant answer you becase you have not identified yourself. But it would be
      fair to say that you should go by the name servers in your welcome letter.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X