X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canīt edit text - Help me urgently

Hello,

I canīt edit my text fields, I double click on them and nothing happens.
    My english is not so good so I post a few pictures of the situation so you can understand better my problem.

I hope anyone can help me.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

I have unninstall and reinstall bluevoda several times and I cannot fix the problem.

Re: Canīt edit text - Help me urgently

>> How to ask for assistance

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Dear Vasili,

What more do you want me to say about my bluevoda problem? I donīt have yet a website online. At this time iīm trying to build it, so i think i cannot post any url.

I have a problem when I try to edit the text, thats it. Can you hep me?

I will apreciate any help.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Intelengine View Post
        I donīt have yet a website online. At this time iīm trying to build it, so i think i cannot post any url. I have a problem when I try to edit the text, thats it. Can you hep me?
        Try re-loading a fresh copy of BV12 .... seems your file(s) may have corrupted during transmission/downloading.
        >> Download BlueVoda

* Remember! Do not delete BlueVoda from your system, but install the new BlueVoda over the existing installation to over-write (and thus "correct") problematic or corrupted files. Deleting BlueVoda will also delete your Saved page files along with the program itself!

Comment

I have already did that several times Vasili, and it still not working.
          There is anything else i can do?

Thanks.

Comment

Make sure you have "Whitelisted" BlueVoda with your OS. This is especially important when using Vista, and also necessary (but seemingly less important) when using Win7.

Comment

Can you please tell me how can i do that? I have windows 7. The strange thing is that a few months ago I have tried bluevoda with no problems...

Comment

Obviously, something on your system changed (for whatever reason).

I personally have no idea. Don't use Win7. I tried Searching the Forums to no avail either, probably due to the new Forum configuration the various KeyWords I used are not "reaching" back far enough.

Either ask Support (more timely) or wait until Navaldesign finds this (hopefully sooner rather than later) and offers a fix.

Comment

Ok I will wait for him. Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Comment

I'm sorry but I have no idea. As Vasili said, it is obviously something that is system (computer) related and as such no one can assist you without access to your own computer.

Did you try on another computer ?
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your reply navaldesign. I will try it in another computer.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                      X