Uploading a podcast file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading a podcast file

I am going to be creating podcasts for my followers. In the tutorials that I've been studying online, it says they have to be uploaded to a web server before they can be accessed.

Is that any different than uploading say, a PDF file? Or will I need to do something different? Is there a tutorial on this?

Also, on another note. I spend so much time scanning through this forum -- I don't see a search box anywhere. I would just like to be able to enter a keyword or phrase and it would bring up -- quickly -- just what I'm looking for. Am I just not seeing it? I don't remember ever being on a forum that didn't have a search feature.

Thank you,
    Norma Jean

Re: Uploading a podcast file

Your Podcast media file can be uploaded just as any other file to your Root Directory (public_html/) via "Upload" in FILE MANAGER in cPanel, as BlueFTP is not intended for transfer of typically larger files.

They can then be added to your BlueVoda page using the same method of adding any other media file.
    > Adding html, flash, movies, music, and java code to your web pages
    > Movies - More Details

Keep in mind, however, they must all be single, standard-formatted media files: it is a violation of VodaHost Terms of Service to upload or embed on any server any executable files, programs, software, or proxies that would facilitate broadcasting, streaming, or interactive functions (chat, conferencing, webinar, etc.).

The Forums Search Tool is seen at the top of every Forums page in the page frame for those Members that are logged in, but that means you must first actually enter a Forum area and not simply be on the Main Forum Index page. On mouseover, you can select options including Advanced Search, where you can select from more parameters to apply to your Search criteria.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Uploading a podcast file

Thanks so much. Always appreciate the help!! :^)

Comment

Working...
      X