X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with single menu page with BV and PHP

Hi George,

I made some changes in my menu and publish the header and footer of my pages in www.housesitmexico.com. The buttons for SEARCH appear in the middle of the page and off to the right of the page instead of the proper place which is right under the menu next to "Search for a House to Sit" and "Search for a House Sitter". What went wrong?

Thanks

Re: Problem with single menu page with BV and PHP

The problem exists because you are publishing your pages as PHP rather than HTML as normal, and BV12 has issues with how the updated WC3 compliant coding creates the pages, especially with regard to 'PHP includes' and 'page order.' SEE EXPLANATION HERE

You should delete your pages from the server (to remove HTML vs. PHP page file conflicts) and re-publish them as HTML to remove the issue completely. There is no other way around it ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Problem with single menu page with BV and PHP

BV 12 has issues with this method.

I'm afraid that at the moment there is no solution.

You should embed your menus (and other sections that you are using the PHP include method for) in your pages and republish.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X