• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont find my web site anymore

what did i do wrong ?
    help me please thankyou

Re: i dont find my web site anymore

Your website is there, and there is nothing apparently wrong with it. If you cannot "see" it yourself, it is likely that you have issues with your browser cache and may need to clean it out on your computer > How To Flush Your DNS Cache

Another good tip is to reset your modem to refresh your IP: turn off your computer and modem completely for at least five minutes: unplug your modem from your computer and wipe off any static dust that may be on the plugs on both ends of the cable, plug back in, and power your system up.

You should also scan your system for *********, especially for some of the newer threats that infect the browser with re-directs and denial of URLs. Use this free tool to identify and remove any malware.

Keep in mind also, that connection to the internet can be a big issue as well, not only the integrity and speed, but having connection that is not being interfered with for common issues that typically plague Home Wireless configurations in conjunction with type of connection (DSL. Wireless Modem, Cable, etc.). You being in Belgium, I have no idea what the typical connection is, but if you are not 'hard-wired' to the internet, it may simply be the integrity of a wireless network itself that adds to your issues.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Please remove the code you have added in Start of page. It makes all your page content "disappear".
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

need more help ( it dasn't work )

i dont get it where my website is gone !

you say
        Please remove the code you have added in Start of page. It makes all your page content "disappear".

but how to remove this code i dont have any code !

Comment

would you like to help me please ?

Comment

Yes, you have!

This is the code you added:

sayin cemaat sitemiz çok yakinda aktif bir sekilde faliyete geçecektir
            <objectclassid="class siniflandirmasi koymalisin"

codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0"

id="banner"width="460"height="65">
            < param name="movie" value="meulebeke-camijpg_adi.swf">
            < param name="quality" value="high">
            < param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF">
            < param name=menu value=false>
            < embed name="banner" src="dosya_adi.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
            width="460" height="65"
            type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
            pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">
            < /embed>
            < /object>

I can't know if you have added it in the Page HTML, Start of Page, or in a HTML box which you have set as "Type: Start of Page"

Please remove it just as you have added it.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i already erased deleted this file but still dont publish !

i tray everythink i kick them aut all the html code but still dont publish how come ?

Comment

I can see that you have deleted the "index" page from the site.

Why can't you publish it again ?
                Navaldesign

Comment

i publish hem again end succesfull publish he says

but i still dont see my website online www.gurhan-yasar.com

i make other website
                  ftp work good
                  index save is good
                  successfull publish good
                  but website is still not oke end still not online ?

Comment

The file is not on the server. Make sure you are publishing to the correct account / IP address / folder
                    Navaldesign

Comment

IN FOLDER i didn't write anythink

what do i need ito write in the folder ?

maybe all the problem comes from the folder

Comment

public_html
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                        X