PDA

View Full Version : Still can't see my website

Mariposa
04-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I understand I have to wait 72 hrs, but I purchased a domain name and had the old switched to the new in the voda plan.

I wonder if there is something else I should have done or entered differently. I'm still not seeing my website when I publish. Also, in VodaHost Billing, my domain is not clickable so I can see where my domain name servers are pointed.

This is all so new to me, I'm very confused and frustrated.

Any ideas? Tips? Advice?

Mariposa

VodaHost
04-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Try updating your name servers (works every time). Click the below....

http://www.vodahost.com/tut_dns.htm

Mariposa
04-22-2006, 12:29 AM
I purchased a brand new domain name from VodaHost Domains because I was the transfer of my old domain failed.

I then had VodaHost switch the new.biz with the old.org and so now it is .biz at VodaHost.

When I did a tracer route in the cpanel the IP address was one thing and the listed IP address on the info panel in the cpanel don't match.

Also the listed IP address at VodaHost Domains is a completely different number altogether.

I have my .org forwarded to the .biz and that seems to be working.

when I enter www.countrydesigns.biz (http://www.countrydesigns.biz) it says that "page cannot be displayed".

Which IP address is the correct one:
a. tracer route?
b. cpanel?
c. VodaHost Domains:

Thanks, Mariposa

Nyoman
04-22-2006, 01:59 AM
are you still having that problem?
Because i can load your page very well from my place

Country Designs is getting a makeover! Please bear with us while we renovate, we are changing our look and updating our product inventory. Our current products will still be available, but more will be added each week

Mariposa
04-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Yes, it worked during the evening. I was checking on all the dns settings, republishing. I don't know what I did but it works now! Thanks anyway. It's just a big weight off my back.

Mariposa

Brad
04-22-2006, 04:10 PM
thread closed