Drop Down Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Down Menu

I have been trying to build a website for my boss. I thought I mastered it but after I saved it and when back to reopen my drop down menu was gone. The guides are there but you can't see anything.
    Can someone help me?

Re: Drop Down Menu

> How to ask for assistance

If your site is not published, a screenshot of the page in question opened in BV would be most helpful in trying to assist you.
    > How to take screenshots & post them in your messages
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I'm not sure I did this right...[IMG]C:\user\beth\pictures\menuhelp.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

So ... what is your Domain name, or a URL to a website hosted with VodaHost?
        This is the first thing you should always present when posting in the Forums, just as described in the first Link provided to you, which are the Rules (which you should have at least read, right?).

No --- you're right, that is not the way to do it. If you click the Picture Icon in the Message Post Toolbar (as seen above) you have the option to either upload, or to link to an image published online.
        The Tip I suggested above refers to the most assured manner in which to display an image, that being from one published online ... according to the hyperlink to that image as seen in Step 6. Take another look at that Step and you will see the obvious error you have made.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X