X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music mp3 with windows media player

Hello,

I published a page with a music (mp3). I put the link in a Windows media player box which is universal (I think).
    When I open this page, the music is played with Quicktime player.
    I have an other PC without Quicktime and a design appears: add a plugin (or something similar).
    My question is: Is it possible to use Windows Media player or not?
    The page is: www.thecementgrindingoffice.com/test.html

Thank you,

MP

Re: Music mp3 with windows media player

Download QuickTime Player7 for PC - it's free, and every computer should have it to better view and hear all files on the Net.

Once you have it downloaded, it will in fact default when using MP3 files to play, being subordinated to Windows Media Player, meaning when you add a MP3 file to your BlueVoda web pages you will use the Windows Media Box and specify the file to upload as normal and then publish normally. When the page is published, the Windows Media Box will play using the QuickTime component, essentially as a plugin so the file is 100% universally playable for all viewers using a M ac or PC.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you Vasili.
      In fact, I already have QuickTime on my computer (I don't have it on my notebook). My preoccupation is if the customer who is on that page has QuickTime and if it is better to write a message like: "You need QuickTime Player 7 to hear this music" on the page.

Marc Piccinin

Comment

No need to provide such ... a prompt will automatically display if QuickTime (as a Windows Media Player subordinated component) is out of date or missing, but the file will play nonetheless.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X