Multiple Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Links

When creating multiple links in the same text box the links get all out of wack... The first links go dead while the one I just set is stable

for instance:

Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Dio, White Zombie, Ozzy, Type-O-Negative, Tool, Slayer, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Marilyn Manson, Judas Priest, Alice in Chains, Scorpions, Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper, Kiss, Metal Church, Korn, Alice in Chains,

I want to create multiple links for each in the same text box so i dont have to create each individual text boxes but i set the first link then the second save then come back to set another link and the other links previously set go dead and i have to reset each link agian...

Re: Multiple Links

This is probably due to the fact that you highligh more than strictly necessary text, so when you highlight the second one, it interferes with the first and so on. Try again highlighting just Black Sabbath , then Iron Maiden and so on.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I do each individually. like you stated... I dont know if its after i save the file or when it wacks out but if i rehighlight to reset the link the link is not set

I have two set at my site http://www.exstazjianjsadian.com/contents.html on britney spears and carmen electra but to do the rest i have to do it all at once i believe because i think saving the bv file is the problem

Comment

Put them in tables. They'll link up properly and will look better than what you have now.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

when i went back to check the link in the bv file after closing i rehighlite the text and click on link and the link area is blank... If i were to go back and make changes to this page all the links in the text would publish dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadain
            when i went back to check the link in the bv file after closing i rehighlite the text and click on link and the link area is blank... If i were to go back and make changes to this page all the links in the text would publish dead.
            That's if I change that certian text box with a new link

Comment

Or you could pay attention to the possible solutions presented. Your call.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

please point me to the solution or I will have to take the paintaking effort of creating fifty links at the same time without being able to save the current work and come bac to it later...

Comment

What is so difficult about creating tables? They keep everything looking nice and neat and hyperlinking the text is a breeze.
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

takes up too much space on the page then there is a box around the text

Comment

and the text is not uniform

I'm just reporting a bug that I know can be fixed so the link doesn't adapt as it does

Comment

Originally posted by Sadain
                        takes up too much space on the page then there is a box around the text
                        No, there is no box if you set the borders to zero and tables can be easily resized.
                        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

How do I link a text box to an http address? or How do I create a menu bar with an automatic background. Please see my web page and you may understand why I ask. I really like the setting the way it is.

www.countrydesigns.org/babyregistry.html

Mariposa
                          Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
                          www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Mariposa
                            How do I link a text box to an http address? or How do I create a menu bar with an automatic background. Please see my web page and you may understand why I ask. I really like the setting the way it is.

www.countrydesigns.org/babyregistry.html

Mariposa
                            Mariposa,

highlight the text then hit the link tool button on the top menu bar in BV - sort of looks like a figure 8 lying on its side. Add the link and Bob's your Uncle.

Tried your link but it couldn't be found so can't help you with that bit I'm afraid.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The correct link is www.countrydesigns.biz/babyregistry.html
                              Navaldesign
                              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X