Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I edit my site name in a template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I edit my site name in a template?

I started building a web site yesterday using Soholaunch. I chose a free template but I'm not happy with the positioning and style of my site name.
    I would like to edit it, change its position and change the style. I also want to add a slogan at the bottom of the header picture, seprate from the name.
    How do I do that? I can't find an edit feature for the web site name anywhere.

Re: How do I edit my site name in a template?

Editing your Soholaunch pages is really not that difficult, but it does take some focus and understanding of the principles involved with PHP code and CSS styles files ... you do not have to be a "coder" to change colors and move things around, but you do have to know where to look and what to change!

Unfortunately, there is not much assistance available in the VodaTalk Forums to help walk you through things, and you are better off perusing the SohoSupport Forums yourself, where these basic issues are discussed repeatedly for your easy understanding.

> Soholaunch Support Forums ... this is where you need to turn for help, as there are not many SohoPros here to help you.
    > Soholaunch Video Tutorials .... start learning how to learn: study these religiously!
    > Soholaunch Help Center .... if you can't get enough support from the Soho Forum, buy some!
    > Free Soholaunch Templates (and installation instructions) .... yes, there really are more than 300, if you know where to look.
    > Free Soholaunch Plugins (and installation instructions) ... same. Not every Plugin has a price Tag on it.
    > Soholaunch Templates and Plugins ... Soholaunch comes fully loaded with tons of templates and cool features, but if that is not enough for you, please visit the Soholaunch add-on center, here you can purchase custom premium Soholaunch templates and Plugins.All VodaHost customers get a 20% discount.
    > Soholaunch User Manual .... the all-inclusive reference.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X