X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin problems

Hi

I have purchased two plugins, supersearch and the slideshow. I have problems with both of them.

When I edit the supersearch to use the word 'rechercher' instead of 'search' it shows in the preview that it has changed. I have saved the changes but it doesn't change on the live site.

The slideshow just shows 1 permanent image instead of rotating all the images.

The website is still under construction, it's www.simplyfetes.com

I would appreciate any comments/suggestions please.

Thankyou

Jackie

Re: Plugin problems

It is unwise to attempt to modify any plugins if you are not outwardly capable writing PHP coding, and any superficial modifications will only affect the first dynamic table and not appear globally on your site.

You have "simply fetes' as part of your domain name itself, so why think to 'translate' Search (a universal online term and function - also in English) to any other presenting language or term?? Best to correct it back to the original so it functions properly site-wide, or download a fresh copy and use it as it was intended.

As far as your slideshow, no one here can really be of much help: refer to the detailed instructions that came with the plugin to properly configure (and install) your plugin for predictable performance.

Beyond that, you should be seeking assistance from the Soholaunch Forums, and not here ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I tried to post on the Soholaunch forum but they are not accepting new members at the moment. Also, the search doesn't appear to be working properly either.

All I have done is use the 'Manage plugin' option. I am not trying to change any of the coding - I am just using the function as it was intended to be used.

Jackie

Comment

Originally posted by jackiew View Post
        All I have done is use the 'Manage plugin' option. I am not trying to change any of the coding - I am just using the function as it was intended to be used.
        Your own words describe something completely opposite ...
        When I edit the supersearch to use the word 'rechercher' instead of 'search' it shows in the preview that it has changed. I have saved the changes but it doesn't change on the live site.
        Your best bet is to refer to the writer of the plugin itself. They will be the ones to provide you with the essential assistance you require. Additionally (or alternately, your choice), you can purchase the minimal Support service from Soholaunch also, and allow them to specifically serve you with your Soholaunch installation.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X