X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck after watching vid tut

Hi,

I have fully created my paypal button and have the code - just as per the tut.

I have a specific spot on the page where this has to be located - I can not fathom from the tut how one arrives at the right place for the coding to be inserted. I have a normal button from the BV icons pulled into the spot--- and also tried to put the coding into this (html) - but no go

Could someone advice please - I have tried to copy and paste into the page proper, but nothing appears on my page

Thank you
    J.M. Monsma
    FX Systems
    eMarketing S.A.

Re: stuck after watching vid tut

You paste the generated PayPal HTML code into a BV HTML Box on your page, and position it thus.

> Adding HTML To Your BlueVoda Pages

> PayPal Tutorials
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanx again Vasili - Knowledge remains the master of frustration.

Thank you
      J.M. Monsma
      FX Systems
      eMarketing S.A.

Comment

Vasili, Thank you. I have now correctly positioned my Paypal button made in their site.
        The product is an ebook.
        Is it possible for the client who pays via this button to be directed to a product download page.
        Thank you
        J.M. Monsma
        FX Systems
        eMarketing S.A.

Comment

Perform a Forum Search to find this topic discussed repeatedly ...

All of your "issues" posted in the last few days are each solved once you personally review and follow diligently the prescribed methods as outlined in the Tutorials.

You need to become more independent in your progress and reliant on the proven methods and processes that have been established and exhaustively visually supported in detail by the Video Tutorials, all of which can be found in one convenient place, The VodaHost Tutorial Library.

Please make it a habit to use them freely and frequently in order to properly and predictably develop your personal skillset!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X