This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Page With Form Not Publishing

I have created a page with a form on it. I've saved it, and published it (successfully). However, only the .php file shows up in the CPanel file manager. The actual html page is not showing up in the file manager. Obviously, the page does not not show up in a browser either. Any suggestions?

UPDATE
    I've just published a simple page with only text on it, and it showed up immediately in the File Manager. Does it take longer for a page with a form to "show up" and be available? I assumed that what I see in my CPanel is actually what is on the VH servers.....
    Last edited by rickwilliams52; 03-06-2012, 04:51 PM. Reason: New Information
    Rick Williams Photography

Re: HTML Page With Form Not Publishing

All pages with a FORM on it needs be published as PHP and not as HTML, just as detailed precisely in the Tutorial.

Your "Success" page, and all the other pages of your website should be published as HTML -- the only exception is your Contact, or page with a FORM on it, which again, needs be published as PHP.

> How To Create a FORM Using BlueVoda (and how to format the page to properly publish)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Simple enough when you know the right way. Thank you.
      Rick Williams Photography

Comment

All of your "issues" posted in the last few days are each solved once you personally review and follow diligently the prescribed methods as outlined in the Tutorials.

You need to become more independent in your progress and reliant on the proven methods and processes that have been established and exhaustively visually supported in detail by the Video Tutorials, all of which can be found in one convenient place, The VodaHost Tutorial Library.

Please make it a habit to use them freely and frequently in order to properly and predictably develop your personal skillset!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X